Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fluffy Frozen Peanut Butter Cups

When I began my weight loss journey, I joined weight watchers. In the beginning, I had a lot of cravings for sweets but was unaware that there were any "sweets" that were ok for me to eat. A woman at one of my meetings shared this recipe with me, and it was just what I needed to satisfy my cravings.


Ingredients:
  • 8oz container Fat Free Coolwhip
  • 1/3 cup reduced fat creamy or chunky peanut butter
  • 1/.4 cup hershey's light chocolate syrup

Instructions:
Line a 12 muffin tin with cupcake liners (foil works best). Combine 1 cup of cool whip and the peanut butter with a whisk. Fold in remaining cool whip. Divide mixture evenly into the cupcake liners. Top each one wth a squirt of chocolate syrup. Freeze and enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails