Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My First Blog Award!

I am so excited to announce that I've been nominated for my first blog award! I received this award from Michelle at All Home Cooking All Year Long and Heather at Out of The Box Into the Kitchen. Both of these girls have been a great inspiration to me!

Around Thanksgiving of 2009, my family decided to take the plunge into healthier home cooking and started to wean ourselves from the processed foods that we were so accustomed to. My "real life" friend Heather started the same mission a little earlier than us, and she was a great help in getting us started on the path to giving up processed foods.



Here's a link to learn more about the Stiletto Award.

Recipients of the Stilleto Award:
  1. Display the Stiletto badge of honor.
  2. Brag about it-post a link to the page to highlight what the award is about
  3. Say thanks! Include a link to the friend who nominated you.
  4. Share the love-nominate 5-10 more blogs. Leave links to their blogs and leave them a comment so they know they won!
  5. Do what you do! Keep at it and keep inspiring others!

I'd like to nominate the following blogs for this award:

These are all blogs that I've followed for quite some time. I don't comment very often, but I enjoy each and every post I read!
  1. Mommy's Kitchen
  2. Tami @ Tami's Kitchen Table Talk
  3. Annie @ Annie's Eats
  4. Heart N Soul Cooking
  5. Mare @ Meet Me in the Kitchen

4 comments:

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

wow same award from 2 people! awesome! and im so glad we are "real life" friends!

Tina Butler said...

Thank you so much for thinking of little old me and my blog. This is my first visit to your blog, I plan on looking around a bit. TY again.

Tami said...

Thank you so much! My blog will wear it's new award with honor.

Thanks for letting me know that you've been enjoying my blog. That means so much to me!

I'm off to check out your blog. I'm drooling over Samoas Cookie Bars...heavenly!!

I hope you won't mind if I add you to my blog roll.

Hugs,
Tami

Lisa said...

Hi! Just stopped by to check out your blog, found you through Michelle at All Home Cooking. Chicken Caesar Pasta sounds delicious, will have to give that one a try.

Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails