I modified the recipe a bit, but it was absolutely delicious and I'm sure that this will become a regular in our house.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Bake - Adapted from Cooking During Stolen Moments
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 1 cup broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 c. Reduced Fat Creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Boil water for pasta. Cook pasta until it is al dente. Drain and put aside.
In a skillet, add cubed chicken, garlic. Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper seasoning and cook until chicken is cooked completely through.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, dressing, pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, and pasta. Toss until all pasta/vegetables are evenly coated in the sauce. Pour mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.