Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3/29/2010

It's been quite hectic around here lately, but I'm glad to say that even amongst all the craziness that is our lives I managed to get our menu planning done (unlike last week!). After my crockpot had a tragic accident last week (my husband dropped it in the driveway after taking it out of the car from our son's Baptism party), I found a replacement this week and I'm happy to say that it will be working it's way back into our menu!

As always, lunch for the week will be leftovers from the night before with Friday being our eat lunch at work day. The kids will eat lunch as part of their daycare food program.

Breakfast:
Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes (from the freezer)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (from the freezer - recipe to come!)
Cheerios
Fruit

Dinner:
Monday: Chili Mac
Tuesday: White Chicken Chili (crockpot)
Wednesday: Mexican meatloaf (recipe to come!)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Make your own pizza night
Saturday: Homemade Chinese (General Tso, Chicken w/ Broccoli, and fried rice)
Sunday: Easter Dinner @ my Grandmother's house

For more yummy meal ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

finally trying the general's chicken? can't wait for the recipe as I know keith will love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails