Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (a day late!)

I got busy yesterday and forgot to post our menu for the week, so here it is! We'll be heading out Friday afternoon and camping until Tuesday of next week, so I'll be MIA for the weekend. If anybody has some yummy camping meal ideas let me know, I'm always up for a new challenge!

Monday ~ Spanish Rice Casserole
Tuesday ~ Chili Mac
Wednesday ~ Mango Cranberry Chicken
Thursday ~ Tequila Lime Chicken

Foods we are bringing camping with us:

Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Cinnamon Raisin Granola
Beer Basted Pork Chops
Jack Burgers
Hot Dogs
Ingredients for Smores
Smores Snack Mix

4 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Spanish rice casserole sounds good! I've had spanish rice on my menu for weeks now, I just never seem to get around to it. Maybe this is the week to change that :) Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy camping!

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

we are doing burgers and italian chicken when we go camping the week after. im also bringing the muffins and the blueberry crunch muffins that are in the freezer. othwerwise im doing sandwiches for lunch, pancakes/bacon for breakfast, cereal, and eggs and sausage

Heidi said...

What a great sounding menu! I hope you have a great holiday weekend :)

Pam said...

This all sounds delicious! What a good menu! I'm looking forward to following you and reading your recipes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails