- 1 lb ziti, cooked al dente
- 1 lb ground turkey (or lean ground beef)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2-3 Cups Pasta Sauce
- 1 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
In a large skillet, brown ground meat and diced onion until meat is cooked through and onions are softened.
In a large bowl, add meat mixture, pasta sauce, cottage cheese, sour cream, and garlic. Add pasta and mix until pasta is well coated. Pour pasta mixture into a 9x11 casserole dish.
In a medium bowl, combine mozarella and parmesan cheese. Pour cheese mixture evenly across the top of the pasta in the casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.