Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer is Here (almost)

Hello readers! I know my posts have been few and far between the past week, but I promise you that there are good things to come in the next couple of days. It's been extremely hot here in Massachusetts (90's the past few days), and so my meal plan this week went out the window as I just can't bring myself to turn on the oven!

Hot or not, I'm planning to do quite a bit of cooking this weekend for my freezer, I'll be including things such as marinades, summer salads, and maybe even a few summer dessert recipes if I get around to make them.

Now tell me - what are your favorite summer recipes?

3 comments:

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

yeah my meal plan went out the window too...i grilled last night and the boys lasted all of 10 mins outside. poor kids, really not ready for this weather in may.

favorites: bbq chicken, pasta salad (surprisingly my mil), fruit salad, spinach salad, grilled veggies/fruit....I could go on and on!

Angie said...

Salads, and more salads! Too hot to cook!

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

eating outside :) BBQ and fruit salad and corn!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails