Creamy Pepperoni Pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) pasta (I used Penne)
- 1 Cup, Creamy Garlic sauce
- 1 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup Pepperoni, Chopped
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion, green pepper and tomato
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream ( I used the fat free version)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In the meantime, make garlic cream sauce.
Drain pasta. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, creamy garlic sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, green pepper, tomato, half-and-half, broth and seasonings.
Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.