Friday, February 25, 2011

March Shopping Trip

I stuck right to my list of things I needed for cooking the planned meals and I did really well I think. Luckily, I chose a lot of recipes that I already had ingredients on hand for so I could clean out my pantry a little bit.

My grand total was $213.64. Here's a list of what I got:

Meat:
10.5lb Pork Loin
7lbs ground beef
7lbs boneless chicken breast
14lbs whole chickens

Deli:
1 lb honey ham

Produce:
9 Green Peppers
6 Vidalia Onions
1lb baby spinach
10lb Russet Potatoes
5lb Gold Potatoes
3lbs Mushrooms
1 pkg celery

Dairy:
2lbs Butter
2 32oz Ricotta Cheese
12 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
3 Quarts half and half
3lbs Cheddar Cheese
6 cups shredded parmesan
2 Dozen Eggs
2pkg Cream Cheese
1 pint Sour Cream

Grocery:
200 sq ft. foil
Plastic Wrap
Craisins
Chili Powder
Minced Garlic
Baking Powder
8 jars Pasta Sauce
2 pkg manicotti shells
Rice Vinegar
Old Fashioned Oats
2 -Italian Bread Crumbs
3 pkg Flour Tortillas
8 Cans Kidney Beans
4 Cans Black Beans
Tabasco Sauce
Honey
10lbs Flour

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails