Friday, February 25, 2011

March Meal Plan

This week I planned our meals for the entire month. I've found that we spend much less on food when we shop/cook once a month. I usually do this with a friend, but this time around I've decided to try it on my own and see how it goes. I've currently got a cast on my right hand, so it should be interesting if nothing else!

Without further delay...here's what I'll be making on my cooking day:

Mango-Cranberry Chicken - 4 Meals
Chicken A La King - 4 Meals
Salisbury Meatballs - 6 Meals
Raging Garlic Pork Stir fry - 4 Meals
Baked Manicotti - 4 Meals
Veggie Lasagna - 4 Meals
Veggie & Black Bean Chili - 4 Meals

Breakfast Burritos - 20 total (hubby's breakfast)
Granola - Triple Batch
Corn Muffins - 4 Dozen
Pumpkin Choc Chip Muffins - 4 Dozen

Garlic Mashed Potatoes - 4 Batches
Cheddar Biscuits - 8 Batches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails